7 lis 2011

You will be by my side Cherry Blossom Girl

Wisiorek utkany z najdrobniejszych koralików. Jestem z niego naprawdę dumna. Wygląda profesjonalnie (to pewnie te super koraliki japońskie ;p ). Może nie widać tego na zdjęciu ale jest całkiem spory - około 6 cm średnicy. Motyw też trochę japoński, nie ukrywam, że jeden z ulubionych, bo kultura japońska jest mi bardzo bliska choć nie widać tego na pierwszy rzut oka :). Cherry blossom, i znowu jakoś tak wiosennie choć taka piękna jesień w tym roku :)

Woven pendant from ultrafine beads. I'm really proud of  it. It looks professional (this probably those super small Japanese beads ;p). You may not see this in the picture but is quite large-approximately 6 cm in diameter. The theme is a little Japanese inspired, I’m not hiding, that it’s one of my favorites, because Japanese culture is very close to me. Cherry blossom, and again like spring although we’ve got beautiful autumn this year:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz